Sunday, January 9, 2011

Packing Procrastination

Ciao!

If this is your first time reading do not worry, this is my first entry and you have not missed anything.

I am leaving to study abroad for the semester in three days and I am very excited! I will be studying at John Cabot University located in Rome. To give you a little information, JCU is home to roughly 900 students and all of the classes are taught in English (except language courses). Majority of the students are from the United States. I will be living in an apartment in Rome with other students who are attending JCU.

Since this is my first time writing and I am not there yet, I will make this brief (I need to start to think about packing as well). If you have any questions or would like to drop a note and say hi I would love to hear from you. My e-mail is karnold1012@gmail.com.

Kaitie

No comments:

Post a Comment