Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good News...

I made it safely and on time!

Despite the blizzard, my two flights were neither cancelled or delayed. It took awhile, but I eventually checked in and I was shuttled to my apartment where I met the 5 other girls I will be living with; Ariel (my roommate), Sam, Sophie, Sarah, and Claire. Ariel is from Texas, Sophie and Sam California and.... I can't remember the rest. I should add that it is not just a rumor, but very true that Italians drive and park wherever they would like. Before I even arrived, a fuse had been blown by a hair straightener. We also have already had to get our lock replaced because a key broke inside of it. The apartment is large and cozy with lots of Ikea furniture. It is directly across the street from the Tiber River and once they take the scaffolding down, there will be a great view of the river.

The jet lag is setting in so...
I hope everyone is doing well and I miss you all!
Kaitie

4 comments:

  1. Oh your other roommate's name is Sarah, and she's from South Carolina =)
    I'm so glad we're housemates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...that is lots of S names to remember but that sounds great! I definitely miss you back here! Today I did your signature move (the hip thrust) in lisa's office! lol. It was hilarious! Me and Chris have been talking a lot too! He is truly like one of my best guy friends on campus! but yes...classes are intense here for me...i been working out everyday too to get rid of all this chub! when you see me..imma be like BAM! lol. How are your classes??? are you loving the school and house and city??? Just wanted to say I love you and miss you!!! tty soon!! :D

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh another thing...stop blowing out fuses! lol its not america! Gosh... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, don't know if my comments make it or not; sounds like you won't be lonely in the apt; have a good weekend; looking forward to seeing pics; Mo

    ReplyDelete