Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sarah's Concert

I have uploaded more pictures. To access them, under the heading “Kaitie’s Pictures” (top left), click on either picture. To view all of the albums from here, click on “Kaitlyn Arnold” (also on the top left) or “Kaitlyn Arnold’s Gallery”. My pictures are now organized by the week they were taken in and I will update them on a weekly basis.

Tuesday night, Sarah and I went looking for a museum, but unfortunately it was already closed. We instead decided to go to Piazza Navona. I encourage anyone to search for pictures of this piazza as my camera died early in the trip and it was another beautiful sight. Sarah took me here because she met a man earlier, Mario, who had been giving a boy a guitar lesson. When learning that Sarah played guitar he gave her the boy’s guitar and accompanied her in Hotel California. She said she was so excited from the experience that I had to meet this older gentleman. When we found him he was busy selling his beautiful canvas paintings and with the sight of Sarah immediately whipped out his guitar and handed it to her. He quickly hooked up the guitar to his amp and Sarah was underway with her first live concert in the middle of this large, romantic piazza. She received tips and applause. An American woman visiting from Michigan even came up to me (realizing I was her friend) and was interested in Sarah’s singing. Here is a video of her experience:






No comments:

Post a Comment